Partner Operations Specialist, Media Operations (Language-Portuguese)
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Media Operations team develops solutions for public figures on Facebook and Instagram by creating scaled systems to address issues impacting their experiences with the suite of Facebook products. Within Media Operations, the Media Integrity team protects users and ensures safe connections between users and Media constituents. This individual will provide integrity support to media partners and focus on leveraging analytical, technical skills to scale out our support function. Candidates will be data driven, self-motivated, and flexible to frequent changes. This role is based in Menlo Park, CA.
- Proactively investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve sensitive escalations while communicating to cross-functional partners throughout the process
- Assess, quantify, and implement workflow improvements to scale out support
- Solicit, organize, and contextualize support and product feedback from partners
- Conduct root causes analyses of all escalated requests and collaborate with the cross functional teams to drive continuous improvement to process, policy, product or quality in the interest of improving the partner experience
- Understand policies and risks with the ability to effectively translate them into scaled workflows that improve support and product experiences
- Please note that some weekend and holiday work will be required on a shift basis
- BA or BS Degree
- 1+ years of experience in online operations, account management, or customer service
- 1+ years of Excel experience
- 1 + years of project management experience
- Fluency in written and conversational Portuguese and English
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or related field
- 1+ years of SQL experience
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top