Partner Marketing Lead, North America Business Marketing
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
More than a billion people use Facebook every day to connect with people, causes and brands they care about. Facebook’s scale and targeting capabilities mean that we can help advertisers reach and engage people who matter to them. At Facebook you can play a key part leading this movement on our North American Business Marketing team. Marketing partners & developers are third party companies that help businesses succeed on Facebook, Instagram, and the Facebook Audience Network by building software solutions on our Marketing APIs. The North America Partner Marketing team creates marketing programs designed to educate & inspire these partners and drive adoption of their solutions with our advertisers & agencies. We are looking for an experienced marketer to lead this talented group. A successful candidate will demonstrate a deep understanding of the advertising industry and an ability to combine strategic thinking, creativity, and analytical rigor in order to execute on high-impact programs. This leader should also possess strong cross-functional skills and an ability to lead people & teams by setting a vision, building plans, and coaching them for success. This position is full time and based in our Menlo Park, CA office.
- Develop marketing strategies rooted in industry insights & business opportunities that grow the impact of Facebook’s partner & developer ecosystem
- Execute marketing programs which land key messages and drive partner & developer adoption of Facebook’s marketing solutions
- Promote the value of Facebook and Instagram products to marketing partners & developers through digital media, channels and platforms, events, PR and co-marketing
- Partner with the other leaders on the North America marketing team to align messaging, programs, & metrics across audiences
- Build strong relationships within the Global Business Marketing team and with cross-functional partners
- Deliver concise and powerful analyses of marketing’s impact on business goals
- Develop and manage a complex marketing budget
- Lead and develop a high performing team
- BA/BS degree
- 10+ years of relevant marketing experience
- Advertising industry & marketing experience
- Knowledge of the advertising & media landscape
- Demonstrated results across marketing objectives
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top