Partner Manager, Thailand
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started. The Account and Partner Management team is a sales team that is part of Facebook's Global Business Group. This team is focused on connecting every business in the world with their customers on Facebook and then helping them grow through solutions like Facebook Pages and Advertising. Account Managers are directly responsible for building relationships and helping clients grow their own business results on Facebook through consultation, education, and support. Ideal candidates will have the ability to drive marketing strategy coupled with a willingness to roll up their sleeves and execute their sales tactics. Success in this position requires exceptional consultative sales, coaching, and client service skills; a willingness to experiment; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others to achieve results. This position is full-time and located in our Singapore Office.
PARTNER MANAGER, THAILAND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as a Strategic Business Partner to agencies to scale business growth and service
- Identify opportunities, develop and implement initiatives to strengthen partnerships and grow revenue
- Become an expert in Facebook's solutions for businesses of all sizes and adapt recommendations quickly to suit varying client needs
- Operate as the lead for all strategic matters pertaining to your partner portfolio, including escalations and troubleshooting
- Develop and implement strategic plans to build and improve partner experience in the market including consulting and coaching partners to grow and achieve improved results on Facebook
- Communicate the progress of monthly and quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly
- Identify opportunities to improve ad products and the customer experience
- Work cross-functionally within Sales and other Facebook organizations to drive revenue and increase agency partnership and sentiment
- Develop solutions to optimize team workflows and improve team efficiency
- Represent Facebook at conferences, event and webinars
- BA/BS degree with outstanding academic performance
- 5+ years of experience in account management, brand management, performance marketing, digital marketing, sales or consulting
- Good communication skills, native oral and written fluency in Thai and English is a must
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Structured problem solving and quantitative analytical skills
- Sales discipline, feel aspired to go after sales goals
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com .
RELATED JOB OPENINGS
- Auction Expert, Marketing Science
- Communications Planning Lead, APAC
- Director, Head of Gaming Sales - SEAPAC (Korea, Japan, India, SEA, ANZ)
- Global Director, Head of GBG Gaming, Client Categories and Agency Marketing
- Industry Marketing Manager, APAC Partner Centre
- Partner Manager, Japan
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Requests sent to this email address that do not pertain to disability or religious accommodations cannot be answered.
Questions? Check out our FAQs.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Yumeng T.Research Scientist
Yumeng spends her days working with machine learning models for search products and completing product-level coding projects.
Back to top