Partner Manager, SMB
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Partner Management team is a scaled sales organization that manages thousands of large and medium-sized Facebook advertisers via a network of over 700 agencies in the US and Canada. PM's develop sustained relationships with agencies, proactively understanding their advertisers business needs in order to offer our optimal solutions and help them grow. PM's optimize for delivering business results for clients and consequently maximize ROI for Facebook.
This position will be directly responsible for enabling key agency partners to drive results for their customers - through consultation, education, and support. Ideal candidates will have the ability to drive marketing strategy within agencies coupled with a willingness to roll up their sleeves and execute the tactics. Success in this position requires exceptional consultative sales, coaching, and client service skills; a willingness to experiment; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results. This position is full-time and located in our Chicago, IL office.
- Become an expert in Facebook's solutions for businesses of all sizes and adapt recommendations quickly to suit varying client needs
- Provide dedicated account management to strategic agency accounts
- Develop and implement programs to improve the agency experience
- Consult and coach agencies to achieve greater results on Facebook
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Identify opportunities to improve ad products and the customer experience
- Work cross-functionally within sales and other Facebook organizations to drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction
- BA/BS degree
- 1+ years working directly with digital media
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate within a team
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Entrepreneurial and experience dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks within an environment
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top