Partner Manager, Small and Medium Businesses, India
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Small and Medium Business team contributes directly to this mission by connecting every business in the world with their customers on Facebook, and then helping them grow through Facebook solutions. We succeed when we help our customers grow their business. In this role, you will be directly responsible for driving business growth by supporting agencies and other partners in India, through collaboration, consultation and education. Success in this position requires an understanding of the agency ecosystem in India, through previous experience in either working in media agencies or developing and managing SMB clients. The ideal candidate should possess strong negotiation and problem-solving skills, a collaborative mindset, be service-minded and have the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment. This position is based in our Singapore office and will support partners in the India Market.
- Become an expert in Facebook's solutions for businesses of all sizes and adapt recommendations quickly to suit varying client needs
- Grow revenue, educate and lead strategic conversations with partners and navigate complex relationships
- Demonstrate expertise in all matters relevant to your book of business, including escalation and troubleshooting to resolve client issues
- Develop and implement strategic plans to build and improve partner experience in the market. Consult and coach partners to grow and achieve improved results on Facebook.
- Communicate the progress of monthly and quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders. Synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly.
- Operate as the lead for any and all strategic matters pertaining to your partner portfolio, including escalations and troubleshooting.
- Gather feedback from partners and clients to enhance ad solutions and customer experiences
- Represent Facebook at conferences, event and webinars.
- Masters/MBA degree with outstanding academic performance
- At least 5 years of experience at media agencies, account management, brand management, performance marketing, digital marketing, sales or consulting
- Excellent communication skills, native oral fluency in Hindi and English is a must
- Ability to manage ambiguity by coping with uncertainty and risk, as well as adapting to change
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- A deep understanding of the India market and the media landscape
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and quantitative analytical skills
- Understanding of television, Internet and other media
- Results and detail orientated with a hands on approach
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top