Partner Manager - Messaging Platforms, GMS Partnerships
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The mission of Global Marketing Solutions partnerships program is to accelerate end client success through enabling ecosystems, partnerships, and technology solutions. The team manages the diverse ecosystem of companies that provides data, tools, and services to maximize the performance of Facebook marketing for shared clients. The ecosystem spans 55 countries and ranges from top global agencies to startup ad tech companies in developing markets and works as an integral aspect of Facebook's multi-billion-dollar global advertising business.
The Partner Manager, Messaging Platforms reporting to the Head of New Ecosystems Partner Management for APAC will provide ongoing consultative business support to key Messaging partners. These are partners with well-established business models. The role will lead and drive special projects that influence the overall adoption of various Facebook products, technologies and services to ultimately drive profitable spend from business partners, ideally at scale. This role requires an experienced relationship management or partnerships professional, who is a self-starter and passionate about partners, products and people. This position is based in Singapore.
- Act as the main point-of-contact and be the voice for existing Messaging Partners, helping them drive strategic growth
- Work with partners, who are established messaging players, to focus on their go-to-market plans with their clients, across WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger
- Coordinate with other teams, prioritizing their involvement, needs and activation
- Own the overall shadow revenue goal and other identified KPIs by the broader GMS organization
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to synthesize Partners' business, product, operations, and marketing with Facebook's strategy and product roadmaps
- Be the thought leader at Facebook by funneling platform insights and product feedback, influencing roadmaps where necessary
- Be the advocate for Messaging Partners with Sales, work with teams globally to both assist in development of growth strategies for priority global sales accounts, and develop or join existing regional initiatives to drive scaled growth
- Work with Sales Ops to set goals, actively measure impact of initiatives and ensure alignment with broader business teams
- Help Messaging Partners advance projects/initiatives that have highest impact on both their business, and Facebook's
- Align on key themes and spot opportunities across Facebook's business
- Project manage new builds through test and launch
- Willingness to travel.
- 5+ years of client facing experience in partner management, account management, or technical sales
- Experience developing working relationships at all levels of management, internally and externally
- A mix of sales, business development, consulting and product management experience
- Quantitative/analytical experience
- Knowledge of Facebook products, innovation, technology, and online marketing
- Project management experience, including multitasking to lead and execute multiple time-sensitive projects in parallel.
- Ability to translate complexity into action plans and communications
- Ability to work cross-functionally with peers and managers, both internally/externally
- Experience working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- BA/BS or MBA
- Prior experience in building products and technical abilities
- Experience in leading marketing campaigns
- Experience working with large datasets.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top