Partner Manager, GMS Partnerships
(New York, NY)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The mission of Global Marketing Solutions partnerships program is to accelerate end client success through enabling ecosystems, partnerships, and technology solutions. The team manages the diverse ecosystem of companies that provides data, tools, and services to maximize the performance of Facebook marketing for shared clients. The ecosystem spans 55 countries and ranges from top global agencies to startup ad tech companies in developing markets, and works as an integral aspect of Facebook's multi-billion-dollar global advertising business.
The Partner Manager, reporting to the Lead Partner Manager for North America will provide ongoing consultative business support to key marketing partners to help grow their businesses while assuring end client success. This role also leads and drives special projects that influence the overall adoption of various FMP technologies and services. You may serve developers building marketing technology integrations across various Facebook APIs (Ads, Insights, Pages, etc.). Ideal candidates will have business development and partnerships experience.
- Drive product adoption and provide ongoing education about new and existing Facebook ad products and encourage innovation
- Collaborate with cross-functional colleagues to provide consultative services to Facebook sales and account management teams whose clients are implementing partner solutions/tools in market
- Be the thought leader at Facebook by funneling Facebook Marketing Partners'/platform insights and product feedback, influencing roadmaps where necessary
- Be the advocate for Partners with Sales, work with teams globally to both assist in development of growth strategies for priority global sales accounts, and develop or join existing SMB Programs to drive scaled growth
- Work with Sales Ops to set goals, actively measure impact of initiatives and ensure alignment with broader business teams
- Lead strategic and technical product development efforts from concept to launch
- Work closely with our product team on the product vision and roadmap
- Prioritize and structure partnerships based on product roadmap
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Facebook partner engineers, product marketers, product managers and others to achieve quarterly and yearly goals for partner
- Track, analyze, and report key quantitative metrics both day to day and in quarterly business review format
- Identify trends and evolving needs, develop programmatic tools and resources to improve efficiency
- Gather partner feedback to enhance the FMP program and the developer experience
- 5+ years of client-facing experience in partner management, account management, or technical sales
- Experience developing working relationships at all levels of management, internally and externally
- Sales, business development, consulting and product management experience
- BA/BS degree (or equivalent experience)
- Experience building products, startups, developer/partner ecosystems and the business of innovation
- Knowledge of Facebook products, innovation, technology, and online marketing
- Project management experience, including multi-tasking to lead and execute multiple time-sensitive projects in parallel
- Advanced degree
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top