Partner Manager, Global Outsourcing - Community Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Partner Site Manager to run Outsourcing Site Operations and to manage vendor relationships. This is a unique opportunity to work with a wide variety of internal teams providing scalable outsourcing solutions. Through ensuring high performance on existing programs and help facilitating transition of new programs, you will have a strong impact on the company's growth. Candidates are required to have partner management and consultative experience in the outsourcing environment, with communication and large-scale operation management skills. This includes a solid understanding of the outsourcing landscape, and comprehension of the Legal, Financial and Technical components of outsourced programs is expected.
- Ensure program success through strong performance management and measurement methodology for core KPIs (Productivity, Quality, etc.)
- Represent Facebook in vendor site and channelize internal Facebook culture in the siteâ€™s operation and people leadership landscape
- Demonstrate process management and delivery re-engineering experience including hiring qualities, training, floor management, workload prioritization, quality, overall execution and overall and optimization
- Be the voice of the vendor, understand their blockers, prioritize Community member impact and engage Facebook cross-functional team to solve the same
- Drive customer experience initiatives in vendor sites
- Manage complex vendor relationships
- Prioritize and deliver timely, high quality data driven work
- Willingness to travel required for this role
- 8+ years experience managing outsourced vendor relationships
- Program management, communication, stakeholder management, negotiating and influencing experience with a track record of achieving engagement from cross-functional stakeholders
- Outsourcing experience and knowledge of outsourcing landscape including legal, financial and technology components of outsourcing
- Experience working as part of a global, cross-functional team and working with all levels
- Analytical experience
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Flexible, adaptable, proactive and self-motivated
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top