Partner Manager, Global Outsourcing Community Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Partner Manager, Global Outsourcing Community Operations is a critical role managing large scale operations across one or multiple sites across EMEA, that help Facebook build trust with our growing community. With nearly 2.1 billion people using Facebook every month, and nearly 1.4 billion people using it daily, we're doing a lot here with investments in people and technology. We already have about 10,000 people working on safety and security, and we're planning to double that to 20,000 in the next year to better enforce our Community Standards and review ads.
To leverage this growth, we are searching for a thought leader with deep domain expertise in operations and outsourcing to run end-to end outsourcing site operations, and to manage our vendor partnerships alongside helping to transform our customer experience through step-change innovation in quality and efficiency. This is a unique opportunity to work with a wide variety of internal teams providing scalable outsourcing solutions in a fast-paced and strongly growing environment. Through ensuring high performance on existing programs and help facilitating transition of new programs, you will have a strong impact on Facebook's growth.
This position is full-time and located in our Dublin office.
- Manage day-to-day delivery and ensure continuous transparency of our EMEA outsourced operations performance against Service Level targets and strategic objectives, alongside supporting continuous evaluation of our location, site and partner strategy
- Ensure program delivery and success through metrics-driven performance management and measurement methodology for core KPIs (Productivity, Quality etc.)
- Lead process re-engineering, process optimization and customer experience initiatives from concept through to implementation, including hiring qualities, training, workforce management planning and prioritization, floor management, quality, and risk management
- Represent Facebook in vendor sites, channelling internal Facebook culture in site operations and the people leadership landscape
- Be the voice of our vendors, understanding their risks and blockers, and prioritise Community member impact, engaging Facebook's cross functional teams to solve the same
- Contribute to cross-functional roadmaps and strategic investments across product, policy, process, systems, data/analytics, drive continuous improvement and step change innovation.
- 7+ years of relevant experience, preferably including day-to-day partner management or consultative experience, within an outsourcing or top tier consulting environment, managing large scale operations or complex international projects
- 4+ years management experience within a global environment
- Excellent program management, communication, stakeholder management, negotiating and influencing skills with a strong track record of achieving engagement from senior and cross-functional stakeholders
- Extensive outsourcing experience and knowledge of outsourcing landscape in EMEA, including comprehension of legal, local labor law, financial and technology components of outsourcing
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Capable of working as part of a global, cross-functional team and working with all levels
- Excellent analytical skills
- Flexible, adaptable, proactive and self-motivated
- Willingness to travel.
- Advantageous to have experience or knowledge of the German market.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top