Partner Manager - Commerce Platforms, GMS Partnerships
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The mission of Global Marketing Solutions partnerships program is to accelerate end client success through enabling ecosystems, partnerships, and technology solutions. The team manages the diverse ecosystem of companies that provides data, tools, and services to maximize the performance of Facebook marketing for shared clients. The ecosystem spans 55 countries and ranges from top global agencies to startup ad tech companies in developing markets and works as an integral aspect of Facebook's multi-billion-dollar global advertising business.
The Partner Manager, reporting to the Head of New Ecosystems Partner Management for APAC, will provide ongoing consultative business support to key Commerce Platform partners. The role will lead and drive special projects that influence the overall adoption of various Facebook products, technologies and services to ultimately drive business growth for connected merchants on these platforms. This role requires an experienced business development and partnerships professional who is a self-starter and passionate about partners, products and people. Established success building C-Suite relationships and negotiating complex contracts would be an asset. This position is based in Singapore.
- Act as the main point-of-contact and be the voice for Commerce Platform Partners, helping them drive strategic growth
- Coordinate with other teams, prioritizing their involvement, needs and activation
- Own the overall shadow revenue goal
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to synthesize Partners' business, product, operations, and marketing with Facebook's strategy and product roadmaps
- Be the thought leader at Facebook by funneling platform insights and product feedback, influencing roadmaps where necessary
- Be the advocate for Commerce Platform Partners with Sales, work with teams globally to both assist in development of growth strategies for priority global sales accounts, and develop or join existing SMB Programs to drive scaled growth
- Work with Sales Ops to set goals, actively measure impact of initiatives and ensure alignment with broader business teams
- Help Commerce Platform Partners advance projects/initiatives that have highest impact on both their business, and Facebook's
- Align on key themes and spot opportunities across Facebook's business (e.g. offline conversion)
- Project manage new builds through test and launch
- Willingness to travel
- Work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
- Translate complexity into action plans and communications, especially as it relates to the complexity of the ecosystems involved.
- 7 - 9 years of client facing experience in business development, partner management, account management, or technical sales
- Demonstrable experience developing working relationships at all levels of management, internally and externally, with specific emphasis on C-Suite relationships
- Quantitative/analytical experience
- Project management experience, including multitasking to lead and execute multiple time-sensitive projects in parallel.
- Knowledge of Facebook products, innovation, technology, and online marketing
- MBA or MS Degree or equivalent experience
- Prior experience in building products and technical abilities
- Prior experience with e-Commerce platforms and/or social commerce
- Consulting and product management experience.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top