Partner Management Lead, Community Partnerships, Central & Southern Europe
- London, United Kingdom
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a strategic and results-driven leader to manage and build the CEE & Southern Europe partner management team under Community Partnerships. Our ideal candidate will be passionate about how we can work with a range of partners from group admins to community organisations, non-profits, businesses, startups and developers - to strengthen communities. You will be obsessed with connecting technology, social media and business strategy. Your track record of managing high-performing partnerships teams will enable us to conceive and execute partnership strategies that empower community leaders and amplify their impact online and offline.
The Community Partnerships team's mission is to empower community leaders to start, grow and sustain meaningful communities around the world. Our team serves community leaders to understand and address their needs in sustaining and strengthening their communities. We are responsible for establishing and managing strategic relationships with these important partners.
Your purpose will be to empower these community partners through development of strategic initiatives and the successful leadership of high performing partner managers, who are ultimately responsible for managing our partners both 1:1 and at scale to drive this impact. You'll work with some of the world's best organisations and community leaders. Your and your team's work will cover large priority markets in Central, Eastern and Southern Europe, for which you will be responsible for ensuring the effective delivery of partner management and strategic development to meet the partner needs, business objectives and team mission. You will work cross-functionally with Facebook's world-class Product, Policy, Legal, Marketing, PR and Operations teams to optimize new capabilities, improve user experience, and make our partners successful.
This position is located in our London, UK office.
- Lead a small high performing team of strategic partner managers to provide white-glove support to partners both 1:1 and at scale in Central, Eastern & Southern Europe
- Develop and drive partner strategy to support community building on Facebook, across the family of apps, with a focus on Facebook Groups.
- Track, analyze and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships.
- Represent Facebook and your region in internal and external meetings with influential community leaders and organisations.
- Maintain direct and active relationships with a small set of top partners, including proactively resolving technical and policy issues, deeply understanding partner pain points and serving as an internal advocate.
- Work with the MEA & Northern Europe Partner Management Leads and Head of Community Partnerships for EMEA to build, iterate and deliver on strategic initiatives.
- Work cross-functionally with product, business development, partnerships, policy, legal, marketing, and PR to inform, launch and support products and partnership programs.
- Build and maintain effective cross-functional working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside Facebook
- Proven experience in a strategic partnerships or business development roles, ideally for a mobile, consumer technology company or social impact driven organisation
- Proven experience working in Central, Eastern or Southern European markets
- Tertiary qualification or commensurate relevant professional experience
- Successful leadership, managing a team of individuals to achieve successful outcomes, aligned to a common goal
- Expertise in hiring high performers and supporting their development to achieve career objectives
- Ability to collaborate and build effective relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside organisations
- Proven track record of organisational, creative, and strategic-thought leadership that aligns to business needs with measurable impact.
- Knowledge of Facebook Platform & Family of Apps and how these products can be leveraged to build community
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in another European language (with preference for Spanish, Italian, French, German)
- Product or technical experience in consumer technology companies (mobile focused)
Back to top