Partner Integrations Lead, Marketing Science
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Marketing Science Solutions & Partner Development team is responsible for understanding how to improve and measure the value of marketers' investments on Facebook. In service of this goal, the team conducts research on the Facebook advertising platform, designs methodologies and data systems to improve the ability to measure value on and off of Facebook, and forms external partnerships with data and measurement companies, industry bodies, and other marketing platforms.
We are looking for a Partner Integrations Lead to help manage our Partner Assessment program. This person will develop deep technical knowledge of third party data & measurement solutions and work collaboratively with internal (Legal, Security, Product, Engineering, Marketing Science) and external (Assessment Vendor, Measurement Partner) teams to assess third party solutions for program and legal compliance. Program learnings will be used to support the development, scaling, and automation of partner solutions. All candidates should feel comfortable in an ever-changing environment in which they have to manage multiple streams of work to drive concrete, actionable solutions for Facebook and its partners.
- Lead assessment execution for multiple third party data and measurement solutions
- Design and implement solutions in collaboration with internal/external Legal, Compliance, Product, Engineering teams
- Lead process improvement initiatives to scale data and measurement solutions
- Assess the potential usefulness, validity, and rigor of new data sources or measurement methodologies as well as capabilities of potential partners
- Build dashboards with Engineering and Data Science teams to monitor data and measurement solutions usage, stability, performance
- Attain and maintain accreditation's for various industry governing bodies
- Bachelors Degree in statistics, economics, operations research, engineering or a related quantitative field
- 4+ years' experience with 2+ years' in data analytics, technical operations, or product management roles
- Communication, presentation, and project management experience
- Experience in the languages of data manipulation (e.g. SQL, R)
- Statistical and data analysis experience (e.g. significance testing, regression modeling, etc.)
- Experience with Linux and Unix based command line environments
- Masters Degree in statistics, economics, operations research, engineering or a related quantitative field
- Experience with technical forensic and compliance efforts
- Experience with online advertising, targeting, and measurement systems and methodologies
- Experience with advertising technology platforms (Ad servers, DSPs, DMPs, etc.)
Back to top