Partner Integrations Lead
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Facebook platform offers marketers unprecedented opportunities to reach and engage consumers. The Marketing Science Solution & Partner Development team is responsible for understanding how to improve and measure the value of marketers' investments on Facebook. In service of this goal, the team conducts research on the Facebook advertising platform, designs methodologies and data systems to improve the ability to measure value on and off of Facebook, and forms external partnerships with data and measurement companies, industry bodies, and other marketing platforms.
We are looking for a Partner Integrations Lead to build and manage technical integrations for our Data & Measurement Partnerships. This person will employ their technical expertise to support the development, scaling, and automation of our partner solutions working with external and internal stakeholders where applicable. All candidates should feel comfortable in an ever-changing environment in which they have to manage multiple streams of work to drive concrete, actionable solutions for Facebook and its partners.
- Lead technical and operational execution for multiple data and measurement partner solutions
- Design and implement solutions in collaboration with internal/external Product and Engineering teams
- Lead process improvement initiatives to scale data and measurement solutions
- Assess the potential usefulness, validity, and rigor of new data sources or measurement methodologies as well as capabilities of potential partners
- Build dashboards with Engineering and Data Science teams to monitor data and measurement solutions usage, stability, performance
- 5+ years' experience with 2+ years' in data analytics, technical operations, or product management roles
- Excellent communication, presentation, and project management skills
- Fluency in the languages of data manipulation and data analysis (e.g., SQL,R)
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in statistics, economics, operations research, engineering or a related quantitative field.
- Experience with online advertising, targeting, and measurement systems and methodologies
- Experience with advertising technology platforms (Adservers, DSPs, DMPs, etc.,)
- Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Pension Benefits
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Benefits
- Gym Benefits
- Transport benefits
- Laundry Benefit
- Posted: September 29th
- Closing date: October 29th
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top