Partner Engineering Manager, Games
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Partner Engineering is a highly technical team that works with external developers and technology partners, helping them integrate with Facebook in order to be successful. In this role, you will lead a team of technical experts whose goal is to foster the growth of the Facebook developer ecosystem across the EMEA region. You will engage with some of the most influential companies in the gaming industry and build relationships with gaming communities. You will also work closely with our world-class engineering and product teams, contributing to future gaming strategy and the roll out of new platforms and features. The ideal candidate will combine excellent leadership, technical and business skills to make our partners successful and improve the platform. This role is based in London.
- Deeply understand the Facebook platform and underlying implementation across desktop, web and mobile
- Define and execute on a strategy to drive adoption of the Facebook platform amongst game developers across the EMEA region
- Lead and manage a team of partner engineers, focused on a diverse mix of markets, developers and technologies
- Work with partner managers to support developers launching their games on Facebook platforms
- Build relationships with strategically important partners in order to ensure their ongoing success using the Facebook platform
- Work closely with Facebook's product and engineering teams to ensure the right products are built to address the needs of developers
- Ensure great documentation and best practices are created to help developers launch and grow their apps and games using the Facebook platform
- 8+ years of relevant industry experience - software engineering, technical consultancy, game development, partner/sales engineering
- At least 2 years of hands-on technical leadership and people management experience (managing teams of 4+ developers / advocates)
- Solid communication and public speaking skills, ideally with experience presenting to large technical audiences
- Familiarity with the gaming ecosystem across the EMEA region a plus
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field
- Willingness and ability to travel approximately 10% of the time
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top