Partner Engineer, Workplace
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Workplace's mission is to revolutionize the way people connect, communicate and collaborate at work, by bringing the powerful tools we have built over the last decade into the workplace.
Partner Engineering is a highly technical team that works with strategic partners to deeply integrate their services into Workplace. In this unique role, you will use your excellent technical and business skills to drive value for our partners and for Facebook. Through your work with strategic partners you will influence the direction and design of the Workplace platform by collaborating closely with our product and engineering teams. The ideal candidate will combine strong engineering and product skills with a passion for changing the way people connect at work, ensuring integrations with our strategic partners are successful and drive impact. This position is full time and is based in London.
This position is full time and is based in our London office.
- Deeply understand the Workplace system architecture and integration components
- Be a technical expert in integrations, able to influence both internal and external teams
- Manage all technical aspects of relationships with our strategic partners
- Develop deep integrations and custom solutions for and with our partners
- Influence the product roadmap through representation of the needs of our partner ecosystem
- Collaborate closely with our Product and Engineering teams to design and launch new product features
- Build technical resources and tools to scale onboarding of new partners
- Previous experience (5+ years) as a software engineer, technical consultant or partner/sales engineer
- Experience managing technical relationships with third party services or partners
- Experience building SaaS applications for the enterprise, including user/identity management and security a plus
- Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences at all levels
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree/experience
- Willingness and ability to travel ~10% of time
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top