Partner Engineer, Platforms
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Partner Engineering is a highly technical team that works with our strategic partners to help them build, grow and monetize their apps and services using the Facebook platform. In this role, you will engage with some of the world's most influential companies and work closely with our world-class engineering and product teams. You will represent Facebook at developer events and conferences, build sample code and write documentation that helps developers implement Facebook's tools and technologies. The ideal candidate will combine excellent technical, product and business skills to make our partners successful and improve the platform. This position is full-time and is based in Singapore.
- Deeply understand Facebookâ€™s platform products and their underlying implementation
- Define and execute on a strategy to drive adoption of Facebook platform
- Work closely with our strategic partners to integrate with Facebookâ€™s platform products
- Be a subject matter technical expert, and have strategic influence on partners and internal teams at Facebook
- Represent Facebook and its platform offerings at developer events
- Develop samples and other materials to share with the broader Facebook developer community
- 5+ years of previous experience as software engineer, technical consultant or partner/sales engineer
- Software development skills with experience building software developed in (at least one) Python, PHP, C/C++, Ruby, C# or Java
- Communication skills including experience presenting to technical and business audiences
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree/experience
Back to top