Partner Engineer, Media Partnerships
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Partner Engineering sits at the intersection of our Core Engineering, Product, Partnerships, and Operations organizations. Our global team works closely with top-tier media partners to understand and help them meet their business objectives using Facebook's platform products. In this unique partner-facing engineering team, you will use your excellent technical and business skills to deliver solutions that drive value for our community, our partners, and Facebook. If you have the ambition, curiosity, and fearlessness to work on multiple key technologies alongside some of the most innovative companies around the world, you've found your home.This position is full time and is based in Singapore.
- Deeply understand Facebook's platform products and their underlying implementation
- Work closely with our top-tier news, sports, and entertainment partners to integrate with Facebook's platform products and ensure value creation
- Represent the external developer's view on our products to help prioritize the product roadmap accordingly
- Develop tools and documentation to help scale Facebook's platform products
- Develop sample code and other materials to share with the broader Facebook developer community
- Represent Facebook and its platform offerings at developer events
- Previous experience as a software engineer, technical consultant or partner/sales engineer is preferable
- Knowledge of consumer products on the web and experience working with media
- Communication skills including experience speaking to both technical and business audiences
- Ability to translate engineering needs into strategic plans and vice versa
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree/experience
- Solid software development skills with experience building software developed in (at least one) Python, PHP, C/C++, Ruby, C# or Java
- Proficient in a Unix/Linux environment
- Willingness and ability to travel ~20% of time
- Fluency in English and strong presentation skills
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top