Partner Engineer, Media Partnerships
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Partner Engineering sits at the intersection of our Core Engineering, Product, Partnerships, and Operations organizations. Our global team works closely with top-tier media partners to understand and help them meet their business objectives using Facebook's platform products. In this unique partner-facing engineering team, you will use your excellent technical and business skills to deliver solutions that drive value for our community, our partners, and Facebook.
If you have the ambition, curiosity, and fearlessness to work on multiple key technologies alongside some of the most innovative companies around the world, you've found your home.
- Deeply understand Facebook's platform architecture and their underlying implementation
- Work closely with our top-tier news, sports, and entertainment partners to integrate with Facebook's platform products and ensure value creation
- Influence the product roadmap through representation of the needs of our partner ecosystem
- Develop tools and documentation to help scale Facebook's platform products
- Develop sample code and other materials to share with the broader Facebook developer community
- Represent Facebook and its platform offerings at developer events.
- Previous experience (7+ years) as a software engineer, technical consultant or partner/sales engineer
- Solid software development skills with experience building software developed in (at least one) Python, PHP, C/C++, Ruby, C# or Java
- Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences at all levels
- Knowledge of consumer products on the web and experience working with media.
- Ability to translate engineering needs into strategic plans and vice versa.
- Willingness and ability to travel ~20% of time
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree/experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Fluency in written & spoken German and English language
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top