Partner Engineer, Games
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Video Games are inherently social and as such are an important part of our mission to build community and bring the world closer together. We are looking for a Partner Engineer to join Games Partnerships team in Menlo Park. The successful candidate will join a small and growing team providing a unique opportunity to help define and execute Facebook's strategy for Games.
Partner Engineering is a highly technical team that works with our strategic partners in the gaming industry to help them be successful by using Facebook platform tools and services such as Instant Games, Gaming Creator Program and others. In this role, you will engage with some of the world's most influential gaming companies and work closely with our world-class engineering and product teams. The ideal candidate will combine deep engineering and product skills within the video game space, to make our partners successful and improve the platform. This position is full-time and is based in our Menlo Park office.
- Deeply understand Facebook platform architecture and underlying implementation.
- Be a technical expert in gaming platform tools and services, able to influence both internal and external teams.
- Manage all technical aspects of relationships with our strategic gaming partners.
- Develop deep integrations and solutions for and with our partners.
- Influence the product roadmap through representation of the needs of our partner ecosystem.
- Collaborate closely with our Product and Engineering teams to design and implement new product features.
- Build technical resources and tools to scale our platforms and services.
- Contribute to Facebook presence in the gaming community through conferences, blogs and hacks.
- Willingness and ability to travel ~10% of time.
- 4+ years experience as a software engineer, technical consultant, game developer or partner/sales engineer.
- Experience managing technical relationships with third party services or partners.
- Experience presenting to technical and business audiences at all levels.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree/experience.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top