Partner Engineer - Audience Network
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Our team is at the intersection of software engineering and digital advertising. This role is for full-stack engineers who love to build products and work with external engineering and product leaders to realize the full potential of those products with an entrepreneurial approach.
As a Solutions Engineer, you are the engineering lead for partners using Audience Network. You will develop engineering solutions to unblock multi-million dollar opportunities. You will get the opportunity to directly see the business impact of the solutions you build with our partners. You will get to learn and build on different tech stacks and languages. You will use your entrepreneurial passion and the freedom that the role provides to create your own opportunities and choose how you make an impact. In short, itâ€™s like being the engineering lead in a startup.
You will spend 50% building things that our partners need. The other 50%, you will spend working directly with partners on leading their engineering projects, interacting with them. This is an engineering role with a high bar for problem solving and coding skills. This role is based out of our San Francisco office.
- Split time nearly evenly between hands-on coding and guiding external engineering teams
- Educate developers about Audience Network, evangelize our best practices and improve the developer experience for both prospective and current customers
- Understand the needs of developers, identify problems or opportunities then address them using technology
- Collaborate with product engineering teams to build new products and improve existing ones
- Write elegant, readable, and well-documented code
- Deeply understand Facebook technologies including:
- Facebook Audience Network
- Facebook Ads for Apps and for Web sites
- 3+ years of leading engineering teams or work as a tech lead
- 5+ years of experience building products and solutions on any tech stack
- 5+ years of experience building iOS or Android applications, Java and Objective-C
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent degree or experience
- 10+ years experience between leading mobile engineering teams and running your own company
- Experience with Mobile Mediation Platforms, SSPs, DSPs and AdTech Industry
- Great communication skills
Back to top