(Buenos Aires, Argentina)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Partner Engineering is a global team of Software Engineers who work closely with our strategic partners and strong engineering and product teams to define, launch, and scale platform products at Facebook. In this unique partner-facing engineering team, you will use your excellent technical and business skills to deliver platform products that drive value for our community, our partners, and Facebook.
If you have the ambition, curiosity, and fearlessness to work on multiple key technologies alongside some of the most innovative companies around the world, you’ve found your home.
This position is based in our Buenos Aires office.
- Deeply understand Facebook’s platform products and their underlying implementation
- Work closely with our strategic partners to integrate with Facebook’s platform products and ensure value creation
- Represent the external developer’s view on our products to help prioritize the product roadmap accordingly
- Represent Facebook and its platform offerings at developer events
- Develop tools and documentation to help scale Facebook’s platform products
- Develop sample code and other materials to share with the broader Facebook developer community
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer or partner/sales engineer
- Proven communication skills including experience speaking to both technical and business audiences
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree/experience
- Solid software development skills with experience building software developed in (at least one) Python, PHP, C/C++, Ruby, C# or Java
- Proficient in a Unix/Linux environment
- Willingness and ability to travel ~20% of time
- Understanding of consumer products on the web, media experience a plus
- Experience with iOS, Android or other mobile platforms is a plus
- Spanish and advanced English level is required
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top