Partner Account Manager Lead, Media Partnerships
(Los Angeles, CA - Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a detail-oriented Partner Account Manager Lead to help with partner outreach, account management and ongoing support for the Media Community Development team within Media Partnerships. Media Partnerships is a rapid growth organization that connects people with the public figures, creators and media publishers they care about.
The Media Community Development team contributes directly to Facebook's mission by connecting video creators with their audiences, helping them meet their objectives through solutions like Pages, Videos, Live and Ad Break. We succeed when we help our partners grow their business. The team is searching for an experienced and entrepreneurial Partner Account Manager Lead to manage high value partners in adopting Facebook products. This individual will work directly with emerging video creators, acting as a primary contact, managing partner communication, scheduling, performance tracking and product feedback for multiple partners and products at once. This role will require a high attention to detail and operational skills, establishing new processes to ensure partners are successful within our program.
- Set up operational processes to manage a large set of partners
- Manage day-to-day needs of programs, including establishing an ongoing cadence of partner communication and outreach, scheduling, tracking weekly product usage and other account metrics
- Help educate and onboard partners, assisting with implementation of new tools and products
- Work cross-functionally with a variety of teams, including product, marketing, and research teams to advocate for partner needs
- Work with marketing and communications teams to develop and maintain partner collateral
- Develop new partner opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts
- Be a trusted consultant to high value partners and help them adopt our products to maximize their audience on Facebook
- Develop deep product expertise with an ability to collect and synthesize meaningful feedback to drive product roadmap
- Adapt quickly to product changes and limitations, and communicate these strategically to stakeholders
- Proven track record of developing relationships and winning business over the phone
- BA/BS degree or higher
- 8+ years of experience, including 3+ years of partner or product experience
- Project management experience, with experience leading and handing multiple cross-functional projects
- Communication and presentation experience, and experience presenting/communicating to internal and external partners
- Demonstrated experience thinking strategically about issues, leading to recommendations and action plans
- Experience working cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Proven track record of driving partnership strategy at a consumer internet company, among a diverse set of industries
- 3+ years of partner and product experience
- Technical background
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top