Packaging Engineer, Nanofabrication (Redmond)
Join us at Facebook Reality Labs (FRL) in the design of virtual and augmented reality systems. Come work alongside world-class research scientists and engineers creating the technology that makes VR and AR pervasive and universal.
We are currently seeking a Packaging Engineer focused on Nanofabrication. We are looking for candidates who have experience in semiconductor processes. The candidate will be responsible for working closely with internal and external partners. At Facebook Reality Labs, you will drive work across sites and cross-functional teams. Join the adventure of a lifetime as we make science fiction real and change the world.
- Work closely with the research staff, and other lab staff, in the selection of bond materials and execute process design of experiments
- Utilize die attach equipment, wire bonder, flip chip bonder, process ovens, pre-conditioning of samples prior to bond process
- Analyze the performance of bonded assemblies
- Utilize metrology tools to characterize bond process conditions and document results
- Follow all safety protocols. Identify gaps in protocol and make recommendations for improvement proactively
- Support staff for improvements in assembly process, tool modifications and maintenance
- Knowledge of microelectronic packaging and assembly processes & support metrology
- Knowledge of thermal modelling of package assemblies
- Experience of 2.5D and 3D package assembly protocols
- Interpersonal communication experience
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top