Outsourcing Project Manager, Community Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Community Operations (CO) is focused on improving the health of our products and helping people understand how to use them through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people's issues, and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. If you like helping people, CO is for you. The Global CO Outsourcing team is a small and global team spread across several offices, which supports internal operations teams across all regions by managing our outsourced operations and partner relationships. Outsourcing is a strategically important area for Facebook to support our growth, creating empathy with our community at this scale is a challenge no other company has solved before, and requires talent that can add thought leadership in this area. The CO Outsourcing Project Manager will play a key role in helping Facebook to scale our community support fast and efficiently while creating a world-class support experience for our community.
- Build scalable infrastructure: Partner with internal/ external cross-functional partners to invest in critical areas such as tools/ systems, process re-engineering, reporting, staffing forecasting and volume automation to increase effectiveness and efficiency of our community support
- Manage outsourcing migration projects: partner with cross-functional partners (current operations business owners, engineering, privacy, legal, security, etc.) to enable outsourcing migration of workflows while improving efficiency and community experience
- Project manage new outsourcing site launches to expand our global outsourcing footprint
- Enable Facebook teams to convert signals delivered by partners into improved policies, product, process and support system solutions
- 3+ years Operations experience in a global environment, with deep expertise in process management and Operations
- Proven track record of delivering a portfolio of projects of significant scope, working with cross-functional partners on time, on budget, and to superior standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with a keen interest in IT systems
- Ability for 10% international travel
- Experience in leading operations teams is of benefit, e.g. in outsourced environment
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top