Outsourcing Program Manager, Community Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an Outsourcing Program Manager to run Operations and to manage vendor relationships. This is a unique opportunity to work with a wide variety of internal teams providing scalable solutions. Through ensuring high performance on existing programs and help facilitating transition of new programs, you will have a strong impact on the company's growth. Candidates are required to have Partner Management and consultative experience in the outsourcing environment, with excellent communication and large scale Operations management skills.
This position is full-time and located in Facebook's office in Austin, Texas.
- Ensure program success through strong performance management and measurement methodology
- Represent Facebook in vendor site and channel internal Facebook culture in the site's operation and people leadership
- Demonstrate process management and delivery re-engineering experience including hiring qualities, training, floor management, workload prioritization, quality, overall execution and optimization
- Be the voice of the vendor, understand their blockers, prioritize user impact and engage Facebook's cross functional team to solve the same
- Drive customer experience initiatives in vendor sites
- Manage complex vendor and internal stakeholder relationships
- Prioritize and deliver timely, high quality work
- 4+ years working in an operations, analytics, consulting or equivalent environment
- 4+ years of experience initiating and driving large scale projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Operations & stakeholder management, communication, negotiating and influencing skills with a track record of achieving engagement with cross-functional and external stakeholders
- Understanding of and experience with customer service contact center methodologies
- BPO requirements gathering, workflow creation and execution
- Outsourcing experience required and knowledge of outsourcing landscape in North America
- Comprehension of legal, financial and technology components of outsourcing
- Demonstrated ability to perform in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to communicate to a variety of audiences effectively
- Travel will be required in this role
- Back office work
- Bachelors degree
- Experience working both in house at a technology company managing outsourced partners and externally for an outsourced partner
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top