Outsourcing Partner Manager, APAC
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced APAC Outsourcing Site Manager to run Outsourcing Site Operations and to manage vendor relationships. This is a unique opportunity to work with a wide variety of internal teams providing scalable outsourcing solutions. Through ensuring high performance on existing programs and help facilitating transition of new programs, you will have a strong impact on the company's growth. Candidates are required to have partner management and consultative experience in the outsourcing environment, with excellent communication and large-scale operation management skills. This includes a solid understanding of the outsourcing landscape in APAC as well as Global English work volumes. Comprehension of the Legal, Financial and Technical components of outsourced programs is expected. This position is full-time and located in Facebook's Office in Hyderabad.
- Ensure program success through strong performance management and measurement methodology for core KPIs (Productivity, Quality, etc.)
- Represent Facebook in vendor site and channelize internal Facebook culture in the site's operation and people leadership landscape
- Demonstrate process management and delivery re-engineering experience including hiring qualities, training, floor management, workload prioritization, quality, overall execution and overall and optimization
- Be the voice of the vendor, understand their blockers, prioritize Community member impact and engage Facebook cross functional team to solve the same
- Drive Customer Experience initiatives in Vendor Sites
- Manage complex vendor relationships
- Prioritize and deliver timely, high quality data driven work
- 5+ years of relevant experience with Mid-level Management experience of at least 3 to 4 years
- Excellent program management, communication, stakeholder management, negotiating and influencing skills with a strong track record of achieving engagement from senior and cross-functional stakeholders
- Extensive outsourcing experience required and knowledge of outsourcing landscape in APAC including comprehension of legal, financial and technology components of outsourcing
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Capable of working as part of a global, cross-functional team and working with all levels
- Excellent analytical skills
- Flexible, adaptable, proactive and self-motivated
- Willingness to travel required within this role
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top