Order to Cash Analyst
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
The Facebook Finance team is looking to fill the role of the OTC Analyst in its EMEA HQ office in Dublin, Ireland. The ideal candidate will be a top academic performer with a number of years’ experience in a high tech global organization and specifically in the area of Accounts Receivables and Cash Applications. The successful candidate must have an understanding of complex accounting processes and be a driven, high energy, customer service-focused individual that can perform consistent successful outcomes with internal and external customers at all levels. Additionally, the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment is key to success, with self-motivation, analytic aptitude, and exceptional multitasking ability as key skill-sets needed. In this role, you will be expected to problem solve, recommend solutions and exercise superior business judgment, while interfacing with internal and external organizations with the ultimate goal of ensuring timeliness in a fast-paced and dynamically changing environment.
- Drive process improvements in the area of accounts receivables, cash applications and collections.
- Lead the accounts receivables Support & Cash Applications team through KPI’s & DTP’s
- Partner with International counterpart ensuring that efficient Order to Cash processes are aligned globally
- Train, monitor and assist in managing the outsourced OTC teams in all areas relating to collections, cash applications and account receivable.
- Research complex accounting errors or billing discrepancies ensuring accurate accounting, system functions and compliance with applicable controls.
- Improve process documentation.
- Provide education and training to internal & external clients on related items
- Actively participate in month, quarter and year-end closes activities and assist with the quarterly and annual audits
- Assist in the audit process, ensuring own areas of responsibilities are in congruence with GAAP, SOX and Facebook policies.
- Own all SOX and Internal Audit activities in relation to the AR Support & Cash Apps function while ensuring integrity and compliance at all times.
- Other job duties as required
- Excellent team player who is adept at working as part of a larger team located in different locations
- Organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task with limited supervision
- 5+ years of collections and/or cash applications in a multinational company.
- Excellent communication skills is required.
- Ability to multi-task with limited supervision is a must.
- Organized and thorough with desire for continuous improvement.
- Experience working with outsourced services team.
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel.
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus.
- Experience with Oracle is a plus.
- Project management skills a plus.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top