Order and Fulfillment Analyst
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook's IT Supply Chain is responsible for fulfilling all internal end user IT needs. We build integrated, scalable, and robust processes and systems to manage planning & inventory life cycle. We are currently looking for an experienced, insightful, individual to help define, build, manage and measure the planning and fulfillment processes. The successful candidate must be forward-thinking with a strong ability to design and execute products that power the enterprise. You will play a key role in reimagining efficiency by shipping transformative products that serve diverse aspects of the enterprise. This is a full-time position based in our Menlo Park office with less than 25% travel required.
- Lead the ideation, technical development of innovative demand-supply planning processes
- Work with internal business groups to acquire a deep understanding of the demand
- Define and analyze metrics that inform success
- Drive automation on an aggressive timeline with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Identify the key levers that have the greatest impact on operational efficiencies
- Develop and maintain a well-coordinated internal relationship with key decision makers and with the wider enterprise organization
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of supply chain focus experience, with focus on demand-supply planning & sourcing.
- 2+ years of experience with Source to Pay enterprise ERP systems. E.g. Oracle, SAP
- 1+ years of experience optimizing supply chain processes
- 1+ years of experience managing $2M+ procurement budget
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top