Operations & Strategy Associate, SMB EMEA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a high calibre individual to drive analysis to support operational improvements and sound business decisions across the Small & Medium Business (SMB) organization in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa out of the Dublin, Ireland office. This person will work with the Head of SMB Sales Ops to enable SMB sales leadership to make effective, analytically driven, and strategic operating decisions. The role requires leading technical analysis to support business planning and insights that drive operational effectiveness in the SMB sales organization.
The ideal candidate is passionate about Facebook, interested in advertising, has strong analytical and communication skills, and is able to move fast to drive high-impact projects. This is a full-time position located in our Dublin, Ireland office.
- Support the SMB Sales Ops team to drive strategic, operational, and financial planning decisions.
- Provide analytic strength to help drive sales operations and planning critical to ongoing growth.
- Play a key role in implementing planning and operational initiatives for SMB sales teams in Dublin.
- Conduct insightful analysis using internal and external data (e.g. revenue, product, market, industry) to derive insights that will drive strategic business decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, or other relevant/quantitative disciplines.
- 2+ years of experience in consulting, strategic planning, sales/business operations or marketing operations, preferably in the digital media space.
- Experience with operations and process improvement projects at a consulting firm or in a relevant strategy/operations team.
- Experience solving business problems (commercial, operational, organizational).
- Strong communication skills - can communicate key insights and business recommendations.
- Able to develop quantitative analysis and derive actionable insights.
- Results and detail oriented, with strong commercial/business acumen.
- Superior Excel and very strong SQL skills.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top