Operations & Strategy Associate, Global Sales
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a high calibre individual to drive analysis to support operational excellence and drive insights for business decisions across the Global Sales Organisation (GSO) organization in Northern Europe (UK, Ireland and Nordics) out of the London or Dublin office. This person will work with as part of the Sales Planning and Operations EMEA team to enable sales leadership in the region to make effective, analytically driven, and strategic operating decisions. The role requires leading technical analysis to support business planning and insights that drive operational effectiveness in the GSO sales organization. The ideal candidate is passionate about Facebook, interested in advertising, has strong analytical and communication skills, and is able to move fast to drive high-impact projects. This is a full-time position located in our London, UK or Dublin, Ireland office.
- Conduct insightful analysis using internal and external data (e.g. revenue, product, market, industry) to derive insights that will drive strategic business decisions.
- Play a key role in implementing strategic and operational initiatives. Collaborating with sales teams and cross-functional partners in execution.
- Drive operational excellence with Sales teams and cross functional partners and ensure the smooth running of weekly, monthly and quarterly business rhythms (e.g. lead quota setting, insights for quarterly business reviews with sales teams)
- Focus on process and continuous improvement of core projects through automation and process enhancement
- At a minimum, Bachelor's degree from a top institution in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics)
- 3+ years work experience in a quantitative field in a consulting, strategic planning, sales/business operations or marketing operations role
- Experience solving business problems (commercial, operational, organizational) and providing practical business insights from data
- Strong communication skills - can communicate key insights and business recommendations to non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical skills, high attention to detail and rigor, can-do attitude, and desire to learn
- Strong proficiency in excel with demonstrated experience in building excel models to solve business problems end-to-end
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, be a true team-player and effectively time-manage and prioritize under pressure
- Experience with SQL and visualization and analytic tools such as Tableau, Microstrategy or similar
- Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply:
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Pension Benefits
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Benefits
- Other Benefits Gym Pruhealth Partner Gyms
- Laundry Benefits, UK Holiday Calendar
- Paid Time Off (PTO): 25 Paid vacation days per year
- Posted: 2nd July 2018 Closing date: 2nd August 2018
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top