Operations & Strategy Analyst, SMB EMEA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a highly quantitative, driven, process oriented and creative Sales Operations Analyst to drive operational improvements and sound business decisions across the Small & Medium Business (SMB) organization in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa out of the Dublin, Ireland office. This is an opportunity to be a part of a team that plays an integral role in shaping sales operations and strategy in EMEA.
The ideal candidate is passionate about Facebook, interested in advertising, a strategic thinker who can drive results, has strong analytical and communication skills, and is able to move fast while keeping focused on multiple high-impact projects. This is a full-time position located in our Dublin, Ireland office.
- Utilize strong analytical skillset to drive insightful analysis using internal and external data (e.g. revenue, product, market, industry) to support the team in arriving at business decisions.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across the sales organization and help support critical business decision making.
- Analyze trends within countries, channel, vertical, sub-vertical, client-level performance and identify levers for driving revenue growth.
- Support sales ops teams in running quarterly operations smoothly (lead quota setting process for example).
- Focus on process and continuous improvement of core projects through automation and process enhancement.
- Drive operational excellence in the Sales organization through identification and execution of opportunity areas that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches to the business.
- 5+ years work experience in a quantitative field (e.g. business analytics, business intelligence, etc.) or relevant strategy/operations team.
- Strong problem solving ability, high attention to detail and rigor, can-do attitude and desire to learn.
- Experience in building technical models (e.g. Excel / SQL) and experience visualizing practical business insights from data.
- Excellent ability to build relationships at multiple levels within an organization.
- Ability to comfortably and confidently communicate complex concepts and insights simply to a non-technical, senior audience.
- Experience with data analysis tools and capability (SQL, Tableau, R or similar) is highly desirable.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top