Operations Specialist, Workplace
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Business Platform Operations' vision is to be the pre-eminent business operation service organization worldwide. We strive to deliver service excellence so quality businesses can thrive on our platforms in an open and connected world. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people's issues, and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. This role is focused on one of the new products, Workplace. Workplace was built to connect everyone in your company and turn ideas into action.
We are looking for a passionate problem solver to develop both a deep and broad understanding of Workplace's processes and understand where our people, processes, and systems need to improve in order to give help to the people who need it most. Workplace is seeking an experienced person to drive innovation and manage the implementation of projects, strategies and goals. This person will combine a deep knowledge of quality methodology with broad expertise in data analysis, structured problem solving, and project management to directly influence goal setting and its measurement for the team.
- Oversee contractor program performance including the definition, management and reporting on operational performance targets, working with vendor to execute and deliver on expectations including, but not limited to workflow coverage, utilization, output/productivity and quality
- Manage the local rollout of a new quality measurement program
- Perform weekly qualitative and quantitative analyses to improve our understanding of opportunities
- Improve our operational processes to help us meet our key performance indicators
- Become a subject-matter expert on Workplace and train others on new functionality
- Be responsible for end-to-end Workplace operational process and handle escalations by providing business solution
- Advocate for the customer by influencing product and engineering teams with data to make product changes
- BA/BS Degree in a quantitative and/or science discipline from a leading academic institution,
- 3+ years of experience in a role delivering or enabling 1:1 customer support
- 1+ years of Project Management experience preferred
- Experience using operational metrics on a daily/weekly/monthly basis to prioritize and move to action
- Exhibit a balance of analytical and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and nuance
- Ability to perform well in a changing environment
- Communication skills, including development of presentations
- Passion for ensuring a world class user experience
- SQL Experience
Back to top