Operations Manager, Market Operations, Indonesian market
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Market Operations' focus is on supporting our users through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions, and on improving the health of our products by helping people understand how to use them. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people's issues, and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. If you like helping people, Market Operations is for you. This position is full time and is based in our Dublin, Ireland office.
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to members of your team
- Lead and enable a high-performing team to deliver on operational goals by providing superb 1:1 support, and enabling deeper, more scalable solutions.
- Establish team goals and work with direct reports on strategies for executing, measuring progress and sharing results
- Deliver projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research, and strategy development, working directly with global cross-functional teams to problem solve analytical approaches and develop solutions
- Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations, and influence team strategy through effective communication
- Advocate for users within their market, partnering with global and cross-functional teams to develop global solutions
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Significant experience in a complex fast paced environment (preferably Operations)
- Strong people management experience
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluency in Bahasa Indonesia is preferred but not essential
- Passion for ensuring a good user experience
- Prior experience with analytical tools (like Excel, SQL, or R) is a plus.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top