Operations Manager German, Community Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we're just getting started.
Community Operations' focus is on supporting our users through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions, and on improving the health of our products by helping people understand how to use them. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people's issues, and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. If you like helping people, Community Operations is for you.
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to members of your team
- Lead and enable a high-performing team to deliver on operational goals by providing superb 1:1 support, and enabling deeper, more scalable solutions
- Establish team goals and work with direct reports on strategies for executing, measuring progress and sharing results
- Deliver projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research, and strategy development, working directly with global cross-functional teams to problem solve analytical approaches and develop solutions
- Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations, and influence team strategy through effective communication
- Advocate for users within their market, partnering with global and cross-functional teams to develop global solutions
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Significant experience in a complex fast paced environment (preferably Operations)
- Strong people management experience
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for ensuring a good user experience
- Prior experience with analytical tools (like Excel, SQL, or R) is a plus
- The required candidate must have written and conversational fluency in English and German
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top