Operations Manager, APAC - Media Integrity
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Media Operations team develops solutions for public figures on Facebook and Instagram by creating scaled systems to address issues impacting their experiences with the suite of Facebook products. We are seeking a leader to manage our APAC media integrity function within Media Operations. The Media Integrity team protects users and ensures safe connections between users and Media constituents. This individual will focus on establishing our integrity support operations for the APAC region. Candidates will be data driven, self-motivated, and flexible to frequent changes. They are expected to think creatively about nebulous issues and are passionate about problem solving. They will also be able to work successfully across teams and countries. This role is based in Singapore.
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to members of your team while removing roadblocks and encouraging innovative solutions
- Lead and enable a high-performing team to deliver on goals by providing superb 1:1 support while helping establish team goals and vision
- Establish Asia Pacific media integrity presence and prioritized language support
- Improve integrity operations by understanding global challenges and needs, build scalable solutions to address industry segments and constituent pain-points
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders across partnerships, policy, legal, sales, and other operational teams to problem solve and design improved workflows
- Identify trends and key insights to drive impact to team goals including product, user experience, and operational efficiency
- BA/BS required in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Business or related field)
- 5+ years of experience in online operations/consultancy/analytics or related industries
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner
- Analytical background
- Ability to manage results to metrics
- Experience working with global teams
- 1+ year leading and developing high performing teams
- Experience in a fast-paced start-up environment
- People management experience
- Vendor management experience
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top