Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Measurement Services & Operations team helps our advertisers understand the value of advertising with Facebook through scaled insights, measurement and data driven solutions. We provide services panning pre/post-sales reporting solutions, measurement studies and data analytics, partnering with our sales, marketing science, product & marketing teams. We are looking to hire an Operations Lead to manage our operational workflows and vendor partnerships. In this role, you will have a great opportunity to deliver on strategic initiatives for the business, provide business insights and build partnerships. The successful candidate will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, passion to drive analytics-focused Operations, ability to thrive in a dynamic team-focused environment, and scale operations through automation. This position is located in Facebook's Hyderabad office.
- Thought leadership on building efficient/lean operations. Ability to draw insights from operational metrics/trends and translate them into future focus areas and investments
- Manage multiple operational workflows using a metrics driven approach to assess the health of operations
- Build insightful management reporting that encompasses business and operational KPIs to manage the operations
- Monitor data trends to identify patterns impacting operational efficiencies and take corrective action as fit
- Periodically plan for contractor capacity based on business trends, volumes and seasonality, and onboard them via empanelled vendors
- Supervise contractor onboarding, training and output quality, and initiate remedial action as fit
- Manage relationships with Outsourcing partners and vendors
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams globally, assimilating requirements, and building strategic partnerships
- Think and work independently, demonstrate creativity and deliver results
- BA/BS degree with 5+ years professional experience (quantitative disciplines such as math, statistics, computer science, information systems preferred but not a must), including 2+ years of relevant work-experience in analytics based operations/vendor-management/program management skills,
- Proficiency in SQL and Excel
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills, and excellent Project Management skills
- Highly motivated and hard-working with ability to think clearly under pressure, both individually and in team environment
- Experience solving ambiguous problems using data and providing practical business insights
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including strong presentation skills
- Working knowledge of data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Micro Strategy etc. is strongly preferred
- Prior experience managing processes and operations from top consulting/services company is strongly preferred
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top