Operations Integrity Specialist, Product Operations
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Community Operations' focus is on improving the health of our products and helping people understand how to use them through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people's issues, and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. If you like helping people, Community Operations is for you.
The Operations Integrity Specialists review content and data to classify and deconstruct emerging patterns and trends on Facebook. You will proactively identify and independently lead strategic projects that are geared towards improving Facebook and our community's experiences. Successful candidates for this team have a bias toward action, a passion for research and enjoy finding patterns amid chaos. Candidates also have strong critical thinking and problem solving skills and are always looking for strategic opportunities to improve how systems and processes work. We work with the Product Managers, UX Researchers, and Engineering Leads responsible for our products to help shape product direction. This position will be challenged with balancing the day-to-day operational support for product teams, while also identifying innovative ways to solve problems upstream and scale our operations.
This is a full time position, based in Menlo Park, California.
- Identify and review content and information to inform process optimization and product development
- Research emerging trends on our platform and provide insights to product teams
- Engage in discussions to identify problems, quantify and improve the quality of workflows, and lead projects to execution
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product Management to shape, support, and execute product goals
- Identify and share insights and learnings to develop scalable solutions
- Manage multiple different work flows and projects
- Help establish team goals and work with multiple stakeholders on strategies for executing, measuring progress, and reporting results
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to drive strategic improvements and cultivate relationships
- Identify opportunities to improve tooling and implement scalable solutions
- 1+ years of industry experience in consumer-oriented product environment, consulting, analytics, or operations role
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities in a dynamic and changing environment
- Communication and presentation skills
- Experience problem solving in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- BA/BS degree
- Ability to assess, analyze and resolve complicated issues, and distill that complexity into simple and concise concepts
- Fluency in other languages
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top