Operations Analyst, Media Partnerships
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a quantitative, driven, and process oriented analyst to join the Global Partner Marketing Team, who will focus on managing our budget operations and strategy. In this role, you will partner closely with the key internal leaders to support the efforts for Media Partnerships, which leads the company's efforts in publisher engagement and video content acquisition. As an Operations Analyst, you will manage our budget program and processes for purchasing, as well as reporting progress regularly to each of our teams globally. Our ideal candidate is a well-rounded top performer who can be a key contributor in a high-growth environment.
- Provide procurement support to Media Partnerships team globally, creating purchase requisitions and purchase orders in Oracle
- Own budget tracking process across the distinct business units and regions, working closely with finance and department heads on their spending plans
- Maintain resources and training guides for instructions on budget approvals, SOW process management, and be an expert in company policy and guidelines for the team
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams such as Events, Finance, Accounts Payable, Procurement and Accounting
- Manage and maintain individual teams' budget reporting - partnering closely with Finance on projected spends, monthly accruals and budget reallocations on a quarterly basis
- Create monthly budget reports for several different teams, identifying trends and spend progress
- Deliver impact to the business through timely, actionable analysis
- 3+ years of experience in purchasing, accounting, or finance operations roles working with purchasing systems
- Analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Experience in Excel, PowerPoint, and Oracle or similar application
- Communication skills for partnerships with cross-functional teams and business partners
- Customer service orientation and experience in a partner-facing capacity
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top