Operations Analyst, Community Operations
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Community Operations’ focus is on supporting our users through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions, and on improving the health of our products by helping people understand how to use them. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people’s issues, and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. We are seeking a resilient self-starter who is eager to learn, collaborative and a proven team player. We count on specialists who are passionate about protecting users, and are excited to build systems to support millions of people. We value people who can strategically drive the team using macro-level insights, while still caring for micro-level cases affecting people around the globe. We’re targeting an intellectually curious and creative individual who is comfortable operating in ambiguity — a strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, and accuracy
- Work directly with users to resolve their issues, identify user trends, identify bugs, and work with cross-functional partners to implement change
- Use market specific knowledge, signals and insights to develop scalable solutions to support our global Facebook community
- Advocate for users within the North America market, partnering with global and cross-functional teams to develop global solutions
- Gather, analyze and utilize relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall support experience
- Use problem solving skills to resolve large and complex business problems
- Bachelors degree
- 6+ months of work experience in consulting, tech, project management or an operational capacity
- Ability to communicate to a variety of audiences effectively
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, economics or related field
- 6+ months experience working with data
- 6+ months experience working with SQL
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top