Online Marketing Analyst
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
The Growth Marketing team focuses on growing and engaging Facebook’s user base. The team is data driven and results focused. We are seeking a talented analyst who thrives at the intersection of data, product, engineering, and marketing. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical, analytical, and product background – with a hunger to make products grow. This position is full-time, part of the Growth & Analytics team and is located in our Menlo Park office.
- Leverage data to understand our products in depth, identify areas of opportunity, and execute projects to drive growth and engagement of Facebook users
- Drive projects focusing on new user growth, mobile usage, and revenue – working closely with design, product, engineering, and data teams
- Work both on core Facebook products like news feed, notifications, and mobile, and offsite marketing channels like SEO, SEM, and email
- Use tools like Hadoop/Hive, Oracle, ETL, R, PHP, Python, Excel, MicroStrategy, and many other internal tools to work efficiently at scale
- BS or MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, Stats
- 5+ years experience with SQL
- 5+ years of quantitative or statistical analysis experience
- 5+ years of experience managing a project
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, advertising or growth
- Ability to process and analyze complex data sets, and interpret them to make business decisions
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage a project or product
- Software development experience preferred
- Internet Marketing experience preferred
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top