Onboarding Program Coordinator
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Onboarding Program Coordinator. The role will work cross-functionally to support the Global Recruiting Team by coordinating projects for the Recruiting Learning and Development program globally. Additionally, this position will support Learning and Development coordination activities across the rest of the Recruiting Operations Team related to referrals, tools, compliance and other projects. This regular employment position is Full-Time and based in Menlo Park.
- Coordinate logistics of program sessions & course offerings by collaborating with vendors regarding scheduling presentations, managing program resources and facilities
- Maintain program content to ensure information is relevant, accurate and up-to-date
- Facilitate Recruiting Onboarding Program
- Internally advertise learning offerings to the Recruiting Organization and maintain the global course offering calendar
- Collaborate with Learning & Development Instructional Designer to further develop onboarding program content
- Collaborate with Recruiting Operations team members on projects
- 6+ months’ experience presenting training modules
- 1+ years’ managing & coordinating a global calendar
- 2 + years’ program coordination experience
- 1+ years’ experience with global programs
- 3+ years’ experience presenting training modules
- Working knowledge of Facebook Recruiting Team organizational structure, roles, tools, processes and procedures
- Attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to self-direct and manage a detailed process with accuracy
- Problem-solving abilities
- Communication, project management and interpersonal skills
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top