OLED Image Processing Engineer
- Redmond, WA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
At Facebook Reality Labs Hardware, we're developing the future of Portal, virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) products. As an OLED Image Processing Engineer, you will be a member of our Display Hardware Team, taking a lead in executing display De-mura and De-burn in compensation of OLED display, and working with current and evolving ecosystem to provide differentiating capabilities to our HW platforms.You will be part of a tight-knit group of highly talented engineers at the forefront of the innovation for FB HW products (AR/VR, portal etc.).
- Work closely with display and DDIC vendors to create AMOLED burn-in and Mura modeling and verify the compensation algorithms.
- Improve the OLED display quality with optimizing OLED Device optics and LT modeling and verifying algorithms in display electronics.
- Work closely with display IC, and panel vendors throughout the design and sample and engineering validation phase for demura and burn-in compensation.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally.
- PhD or MS degree in Optical/electrical engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of OLED degradation model and experience hand-on modeling experience.
- Knowledge of display driving and optics system of AMOLED display.
- Experienced in driving cross-functional projects.
- Communication skills.
- Cross-functional teamwork skills.
- Experience with AMOLED external compensation algorithms.
- Experience with compensation algorithms development.
- Python and Matlab coding for image processing.
- Experience with De-mura and de-burn in compensation for AMOLED display.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
Back to top