Offensive Security Engineer
Facebook's Security team is looking for an Offensive Security Engineer that can deliver technical leadership for our offensive security team and execute tactical, offensive assessments across our environments. This individual should have extensive experience across the attack lifecycle and a demonstrated capacity to lead an offensive security team. Candidates are expected to scope, prepare and deliver goal-oriented assessments that positively benefit our prevention, detection and response capabilities. This role requires a desire to help drive fixes after testing cycles.
OFFENSIVE SECURITY ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Document and model our infrastructure from an attacker's perspective
- Build tooling to automate this and use this model to inform and drive our assessments
- Perform scoped and open-ended assessments on internal and external facing systems
- Perform research to identify new ways of achieving your mission, with an emphasis of open-sourcing wherever possible
- Experience performing internal and external assessments
- Experience in tailored reconnaissance, weaponization, exploitation and lateral movement
- Experience in scripting and coding
- Networking knowledge, including network virtualization technologies
- Knowledge of server (Linux, Windows) and client (Windows, OS X, Linux) operating systems
- Knowledge of attack surfaces for enterprise systems and services
- Publicly released tools or modules
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Back to top