North America Site Lead, Product Support, Media Operations
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Media Operations team develops solutions for public figures on Facebook and Instagram by creating scaled systems to address issues impacting their experiences with the suite of Facebook products. We are seeking a leader to manage our US support functions within Media Operations.
This individual will support and reduce product issues related news, social good, monetization, profiles, and pages, which will include a regional contractor team. Candidates will be data driven, self-motivated, and flexible to frequent changes. They are expected to think creatively about nebulous issues and are passionate about problem solving. They will also be able to work successfully across teams and countries. This role is based in Menlo Park, California.
- Improve support operations workflows around product use, product insights, and issue resolution in the region
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams, media partnerships, operations, product and engineering teams, to execute on our strategy across each product line while prioritizing language support in a strategic manner
- Represent the region and partner with cross-functional stakeholders across partnerships, policy, legal, sales, and other operational teams to implement optimal solutions
- Manage multiple projects, recruit, train, supervise and motivate full-time employees and a contractor team
- Help establish team goals and work with multiple stakeholders on strategies for executing, measuring progress and reporting results
- Identify trends and key insights to drive impact against team goals around product development, user experience, and operational efficiency
- 4+ years of people management experience
- 8+ years of experience in online operations, consultancy, analytics or related industries
- Experience communicating the results of analyses
- Analytical experience
- Experience managing results to metrics
- Experience working with global teams
- Vendor management experience
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top