North America Quality Operations Manager, Community Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Community Operations' focus is on supporting our users through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions, and on improving the health of our products by helping people understand how to use them. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people's issues, and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. If you like helping people, Community Operations is for you.
The Quality Operations Manager will be responsible for managing a high-performing team within the Global Quality team, ensuring that the on-going delivery of quality metrics is timely and reliable, and will work in close partnership with strategic stakeholders across the organization to influence change. The Manager will provide direction, coaching, and mentorship to a diverse, motivated team of individual contributors, help shape the team's long-term vision, devise and drive global goals, and identify opportunities to drive change to help Facebook provide the best support for the community.
This is a full-time role based in Austin, TX.
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to members of your team
- Lead and enable a high-performing team to deliver on goals by providing superb 1:1 support, and enabling deeper, more scalable solutions
- Design, deliver and maintain day-to-day service delivery of quality review operations against targets in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Help shape team vision, establish team goals and work with direct reports and leaders across the organization on strategies for executing, measuring progress and sharing results
- Be able to effectively zoom in and out to address near term business needs as well as setting a long-term strategy for Quality Operations
- Build strategic relationships with global and cross-functional partners to drive improvements to the community support experience
- Communicate process, policy and product concepts effectively to leadership, business and cross-functional partners
- BA/BS degree or higher
- 2+ years of people management experience
- 4+ years of experience working in an Operations, Analytics, Product, Engineering or equivalent team
- 4+ years of experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Experience communicating to a variety of audiences
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, economics or related field
- Experience working in a technology company or Consulting firm
- Experience with complex process design, implementation and improvement
Back to top