North America Quality Operations Manager, Audience Network
(Menlo Park, CA – New York, NY)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an Operation Manager to join Audience Network’s Quality Operations team. The Quality Operations team develops scaled solutions to ensure the quality of publishers on the Audience Network and protects advertisers by decreasing negative experiences on publisher sites and apps. This individual will be responsible for working cross-functionally with different internal teams to help intelligently scale our Quality Operations function. He/she will be part of a team that will be building systems, optimizing processes, solve challenging problems and most importantly, helping our publishers understand what defines quality for Facebook. This is an exciting opportunity to help drive impact and strengthen advertiser trust with our platform. This position is full time and is based in either our New York or Menlo Park office.
- Be the voice of the advertiser and advocate for Publisher Quality across Audience Network
- Interpret and enforce Facebook’s Audience Network policies including our community standards
- Investigate policy violations across Audience Network and respond to operations team inquiries
- Implement best-in-class escalations processes and practices for improving quality of publishers and publisher traffic on Audience Network including best practices for sales and operations teams
- Use sound judgment, specific knowledge, signals and insights to drive scaled solutions to support Audience Network partners
- Partner with cross-functional teams to solve for potential policy violations with consistent messaging and process
- Improve integrity operations by understanding global and local challenges and needs, build solutions to address market segment
- Identify automation opportunities as we take down malicious actors at scale while shielding our partners from automated actions
- Develop strong cross-functional partnerships with partnerships, policy, legal, engineering, data science, sales, product management and other teams at Facebook in order to implement optimal solutions to quality related issues
- Identify best practices and trends in the quality landscape to benchmark our processes and practices
- BA/BS degree required
- 5+ years of experience in an online operations, project management or policy enforcement environment
- Can remain calm and operates efficiently when dealing with high-pressure situations, combative discussions and grey areas
- Build and iterate on policy enforcement practices
- Comfortable pulling in cross functional experts, when appropriate, to resolve issues swiftly while putting the integrity of Facebook’s Audience Network first
- Broad understanding of Audience Network policies and community standards
- Ability to perform in a complex, high-stakes, fast-paced environment
- Strong conflict management skills, negotiation skills and a sense of urgency
- Ability to use and learn tools like SQL and Excel to drive analytic and reporting is a strong preference
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top