North America Outsourcing Manager, Community Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The NA Outsourcing Lead – Community Operations is a critical leadership role managing a large-scale operations across multiple sites across NA tasked to help Facebook build trust with our growing community of +2 billion people.We are searching for a thought leader with deep domain expertise in operations and outsourcing who can help transform our customer experience through step-change innovation in quality and efficiency in partnership with internal/external partners. A successful candidate will effectively influence strategic investments, roadmaps and budget planning to help build a mature infrastructure to enable outsourced teams to solve community issues at scale and support rapid new product launches.Developing and expanding the capabilities of a high-performing team of partner managers is another key aspect of this leadership role. Core responsibilities include the day-to-day delivery and continuous transparency regarding performance of our global outsourced operations against Service Level targets and strategic objectives as well as continuous evaluation of our location, site and partner strategy as well as project management of new site launches to support Facebook's user growth.
- Provide thought leadership – help transform our community support experience and raise the bar continuously
- Develop, coach and mentor a high-performing outsourcing team supporting our external partners
- Manage day-to-day service delivery of content review operations against quality and efficiency targets in a highly dynamic environment
- Ensure continuous transparency on any issues that require escalation
- Influence cross-functional roadmaps and strategic investments across product, policy, process, systems, data/analytics
- Drive continuous improvement and step-change innovation
- Collaborate with functional leaders and cross-functional partners to develop and transition new workflows to external partners
- Develop and execute location and partner site strategy to support our fast growing community and investments in our community experience
- Define sourcing/location strategy and manage partner relationships and communication
- 5+ years experience in managing international outsourcing operations in domains such as customer service, compliance, risk management, process management, operational excellence
- Experience in large-scale operations such as recruiting, talent retention, training, quality, workforce management, reporting, process management, tooling, systems, contract management
- Customer experience thought leadership: proven track record of transforming operations to provide customer experience through step-function innovation and continuous improvement
- Communication: influencing skills with global cross-functional leaders and external partners
- Budget Management: experience in managing budgets and commercial/analytical/quantitative and negotiation skills
- People Management: proven track record of building / recruiting and developing high-performing and engaged teams
- Travel: 30% travel
- Experience managing international outsourcing operations on both the partner and client side with responsibilities across multiple sites.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top