North America Operational Excellence Program Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Community Operations' mission is to build and maintain the world's engagement and trust in Facebook. We focus on supporting our users through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions, and on improving the health of our products by helping people understand how to use them. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people's issues and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. If you like helping people, Community Operations is for you.
We are searching for an experienced individual contributor to support our North America market operations, a mature and critical regional community, ultimately helping Facebook build trust with our growing community of 2.2 billion plus people. We're targeting someone with domain expertise in operations, customer experience, and analytics. You'll work in close partnership with cross-functional stakeholders including but not limited to partner management, workforce management, process, engineering, policy, and data analytics.
This is a full-time position based in either the Austin, Texas or Menlo Park, CA offices.
- Proactive leadership, management and support of Operational Results working cross-functionally with Market teams, Partner Management, Workforce Management, Process, Engineering, and Policy Teams, and Data Analytics.
- Lead in the preparation for key meetings and business reviews by working with stakeholders/participants on action items and implementation plans.
- Enable team to deliver on operational goals and identify more scalable solutions.
- Engage in key strategic initiatives as needed.
- Scale processes and best practices to other markets and cross-functional partners.
- Operations domain experience: 7+ years of experience supporting operations in domains such as customer service, compliance, risk management, consulting, etc.
- Leadership: Proven track record of leading cross-functional teams.
- Customer experience: Support operations experience through innovation and continuous improvement.
- Analytical and problem-solving experience: Experience innovating and influencing team and stakeholders.
- Communication: Influencing experience with global cross-functional leaders as an advocate for FB community with experience communicating and presenting at executive levels.
Back to top