North America Market Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Community Operations' mission is to build and maintain the world's engagement and trust in Facebook. We focus on supporting our users through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions, and on improving the health of our products by helping people understand how to use them. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people's issues and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. If you like helping people, Community Operations is for you.
We are searching for a leader to manage a team of individuals and provide a vision and strategy to support our North America market, a mature and critical regional community, ultimately helping Facebook build trust with our growing community of 2.2 billion plus people. We're targeting a leader with domain expertise in operations, customer experience, thought leadership and talent development. You'll work in close partnership with cross-functional stakeholders including but not limited to process, policy, product, and specialized safety and escalations operations teams.
This is a full-time position, based in the Austin, Texas office.
- Provide strategic direction and thought leadership to our regional North America Market Operations team
- Manage day-to-day service delivery of NA content review and/or account support operations against quality and efficiency targets in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to a team of operations specialists - work with direct reports on strategies for executing, measuring progress and sharing results
- Enable team to deliver on operational goals and identify more scalable solutions
- Develop and maintain tight coordination with global cross-functional teams including product, policy, process, engineering, partner management, workforce management, and analytics
- Identify trends and develop solutions to optimize team workflows, introduce new workflows and increase user satisfaction
- Remain up to date on key workflow changes, operational guidelines, policy updates, and Community Standards
- Operations domain experience: 5+ years of experience supporting operations in domains such as customer service, compliance, risk management, consulting, etc.
- Leadership: 2+ years of people management experience, with proven track record of attracting, scaling and developing teams
- Customer experience: Support operations experience through innovation and continuous improvement
- Analytical and problem-solving experience: Experience innovating and influencing team and stakeholders
- Communication: Influencing experience with global cross-functional leaders as an advocate for FB community
Back to top