New Business Development, GMS Partnerships
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
The mission of Global Marketing Solutions partnerships program is to accelerate end client success through enabling ecosystems, partnerships, and technology solutions. The team manages the diverse ecosystem of companies that provides data, tools, and services to maximize the performance of Facebook marketing for shared clients. The ecosystem spans 55 countries and ranges from top global agencies to startup ad tech companies in developing markets, and works as an integral aspect of Facebookâ€™s multi-billion-dollar global advertising business.
The New Business Development role, reporting to the Director of New Business Development for the Americas, will look to initiate and lead exploratory talks to drive new business opportunities. Additionally, the role will drive influence with partners on new product solutions and integrations. When opportunities are ready to scale, this role will manage the transition of these partner relationships to the partner management team. This role requires an experienced business development and partnerships professional who is a self-starter and passionate about partners, products and people.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Facebook strategy in a designated product area and build out a deep understanding of the ecosystem in a designated arena
- Identify innovative solutions in the market through expertise on partnersâ€™ capabilities
- Initiate and lead exploratory talks to drive new business opportunities and product growth initiatives with key partners in designated ecosystems working with product growth, regional partner management, legal, solutions engineering, and other cross-functional stakeholders as required
- Provide input into Global Programs on our approach to ecosystem strategy with stakeholders in Product Growth, Product Management, and Solutions Engineering
- Identify and prioritize partner targets
- Become an expert on each targetâ€™s organization, business model, and strategic priorities
- Influence partners to develop new solutions and drive new product integration and adoption by our partnersâ€™ ecosystem
- Help define partnership/market requirements, produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of product/program performance, aggregate feedback, explore new strategic opportunities
- Identify business and product value exchange for Facebook and partners Manage partnerships to deliver results, and build strong long-term partner relationships
- During the exploration phase, serve as ongoing relationship manager for the partnerships you complete, helping to realize and optimize value from the partnership
- Manage transition plan to partner management when ecosystem is ready to scale
- Represent Facebook in external meetings with executives, both internally and externally
- 6+ years of experience in product management, or business development or business strategy
- Bachelors degree
- Problem solving and analysis experience with experience solving business problems, individually or in a group setting
- Advanced degree such as an MBA
- Experience in consumer tech and/or digital advertising space
Back to top